The NLINK® SAP CoNNector® provides quick and simple integration between SAP and NLINK. Backed by Junot Systems’ in-house SAP R/3 and SAP ECC systems, domain expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, the NLINK SAP CoNNector is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to achieve SAP Certified integration to your SAP system(s). And all without having to write any custom code or modify your SAP landscape.
There are several “standard” methods of communication with SAP: RFC, BAPI and IDOC. Traditional integration solutions require writing a custom code “wrapper” (e.g. C++, .NET, etc.) around each RFC, BAPI or IDOC.
The NLINK SAP RFC & BAPI Wizard
The NLINK SAP CoNNector delivers integration to all of SAP via several options:
- The RFC/BAPI component calls any standard or custom RFC or BAPI function module, which can be used for transaction processing or data retrieval.
- The IDOC component handles any inbound, outbound or bi-directional IDOC in your SAP system, whether it has been customized or not.
- The Transaction component allows a customer to run any standard or custom SAP transaction that can be handled with a batch input session.
- The Query component retrieves information from any standard or custom tables in the data dictionary. It includes functionality to query from multiple related tables in a single call.
Additionally, the NLINK SAP CoNNector supports many advanced features including:
- SXDA Import. Automatically imports any SAP SXDA (LSMW) structure document into the NLINK meta-database creating Maps, Message Formats and Workset configurations for initial data loads.
- SAP Trigger. NLINK can be configured to act as a listener for an SAP Workflow trigger and treat these triggers as external events.
- SAP Wizards. Several NLINK wizards are provided to simplify and automate the configuration process, greatly reducing time to deployment.
The NLINK SAP CoNNector does not force you to install anything into your SAP environment or modify your SAP landscape in any way. You can choose to run any existing custom ABAP RFC, or any BAPI that SAP provides, or any standard or customized IDOC.
Below is a summary list of the SAP Modules supported by the NLINK SAP CoNNector:
|PM||Plant Maintenance and Service Management||Yes|
|PP||Production Planning and Control||Yes|
|PP-PI||Production Planning – Process Industries||Yes|
|PT||Personnel Time Management||Yes|
|PE||Training and Event Management||Yes|
|RE||Real Estate Management||Yes|
|SD||Sales & Distribution||Yes|
The NLINK SAP CoNNector supports connectivity to SAP R/3 versions 3.1 and above, and SAP ECC 5.0 and above, with or without NetWeaver.
For more information please see the SAP Integration with NLINK White Paper in the White Papers area of the web site.