The NLINK® RBMI™ CoNNector® provides the only Lloyds Register Capstone certified connectivity between RBMI and SAP. As a technology partner of Junot Systems, Lloyds Register Capstone’s engineers have collaborated closely with the NLINK development team to seamlessly embed the NLINK technology into RBMI. The result is the NLINK RBMI CoNNector.
Lloyds Register Capstone’s RBMI (Reliability Based Mechanical Integrity) system is designed as a continuous improvement model that has a central process, driven and regulated by four external elements. The four external elements are Procedures, Training/Knowledge, Facilities/Equipment, and Performance Standards. RBMI is a planned maintenance system in which the elements are designed to integrate smoothly with the maintenance process. The resultant output is reliable equipment with continuously improving performance.
The NLINK RBMI CoNNector offers many advantages over other approaches when needing to integrate with RBMI:
- Fast to Implement. – The NLINK RBMI CoNNector is configuration-based requiring no custom coding and uses the NLINK Configuration Module (NCM) to rapidly configure the NLINK meta-database.
- Easy to Change. – No coding is required to implement the RBMI to ERP connectivity. Since the configuration is stored in the NLINK meta-database and manipulated through the NCM modifications and changes are simple and quick to implement.
- Robust and Reliable. – The NLINK RBMI CoNNector is a mission critical addition to your company’s information systems. Store and Forward and Error Recovery are just two of the built-in reliability features that are not available in other approaches.
- Field Proven. – The NLINK RBMI CoNNector has been successfully field deployed at locations throughout the world for a number of years.
- Expandable. – Unlike other approaches, the NLINK RBMI CoNNector is built on a full Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) product. It can be expanded to include connections to legacy systems, best of breed applications, the Internet, and more.
- Business Rules. – The NLINK RBMI CoNNector provides more than just message delivery. It allows the user to build business logic into any transaction. Business logic is easily configured and changed for evolving business requirements, without programming.
- Data Combination. – The NLINK RBMI CoNNector lets you easily aggregate and manipulate data from multiple sources before producing an outbound message to one or more other systems.