The NLINK® Picaso™ CoNNector® provides the only Wam Systems (now Triple Point Technologies) certified connectivity between Picaso and SAP. As a technology partner of Junot Systems, Wam Systems’ engineers have collaborated closely with the NLINK development team to seamlessly embed the NLINK technology into Picaso. The result is the NLINK Picaso CoNNector.
Picaso delivers a comprehensive solution that helps you optimize every aspect of your chemical supply chain. From demand management and distribution planning through production scheduling and sourcing. This fully integrated suite of planning and optimization modules gives you all the tools you need to develop fast and accurate plans that help you minimize costs and maximize productivity. Picaso is the only supply chain planning system designed specifically for the chemical industry. Every interface is built around the requirements of its users, so they have the information they need to make informed decisions.
The NLINK Picaso CoNNector offers many advantages over other approaches when needing to integrate with Picaso:
- Fast to Implement. – The NLINK Picaso CoNNector is configuration-based requiring no custom coding and uses the NLINK Configuration Module (NCM) to rapidly configure the NLINK meta-database.
- Easy to Change. – No coding is required to implement the Picaso to ERP connectivity. Since the configuration is stored in the NLINK meta-database and manipulated through the NCM modifications and changes are simple and quick to implement.
- Robust and Reliable. – The NLINK Picaso CoNNector is a mission critical addition to your company’s information systems. Store and Forward and Error Recovery are just two of the built-in reliability features that are not available in other approaches.
- Field Proven. – The NLINK Picaso CoNNector has been successfully field deployed at several locations throughout the world for a number of years.
- Expandable. – Unlike other approaches, the NLINK Picaso CoNNector is built on a full Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) product. It can be expanded to include connections to legacy systems, best of breed applications, the Internet, and more.
- Business Rules. – The NLINK Picaso CoNNector provides more than just message delivery. It allows the user to build business logic into any transaction. Business logic is easily configured and changed for evolving business requirements, without programming.
- Data Combination. – The NLINK Picaso CoNNector lets you easily aggregate and manipulate data from multiple sources before producing an outbound message to one or more other systems.