The NLINK® Management Module (NMM) provides the out-of-the-box ability to monitor, manage and troubleshoot the NLINK Server both locally and remotely across a network. With the NLINK Management Module administrators can quickly observe the state of NLINK installations, monitor system event log messages and view or record detailed system statistics. The NLINK Management Module also provides the ability to easily reset NLINK CoNNectors or update operational settings of the NLINK Server as it runs, without the need to restart the service.
NLINK is an enterprise-class application designed to function as an integral component in your mission-critical 24×7 business operational environment. The NLINK Management Module provides the tools needed to observe, maintain and troubleshoot NLINK Installations across your network. Without the NLINK Management Module IT departments would be forced to shoulder the burden of providing centralized monitoring and control of networked NLINK Servers by developing their own in-house methods and solutions.
The NLINK Management Module provides many features to facilitate the smooth running of the NLINK product:
- Provides the ability to start and stop local and remote NLINK Servers.
- Provides the ability to monitor NLINK Server status, at a glance or in detail, on local or remote machines across your network.
- Enables quick access to relevant log messages from your NLINK installations with the built-in event log viewer. A number of features make the event log viewer easy to use and problems faster to spot:
- Supports filtering of NLINK messages to remove unneeded information
- Groups repeat NLINK messages to avoid information overload
- Allows the user to capture the current event log and save it for later viewing
- Supports viewing of historical event logs, even if the message file version has since changed
- Facilitates the dynamic re-configuration of NLINK Server System Properties without the need to stop and restart the NLINK service.
- Allows NLINK CoNNectors and eXtenders to be reset or re-started without having to re-start the NLINK Server.
- Allows the user to create hypertext Transaction Log Summary, Detailed, and Audit Log reports to assist in detailed troubleshooting for local and remote NLINK Server installations.