The Loftware Connector for SAP provides the only Loftware certified connectivity between Loftware’s LPS Enterprise Printing Platform and SAP. As a technology partner of Junot Systems, Loftware’s engineers have collaborated closely with the NLINK development team to seamlessly embed the NLINK technology into LPS. The result is the Loftware Connector for SAP.
As a global market leader in Enterprise Labeling Solutions, Loftware partners with Junot Systems to offer SAP certified integration to drive mission-critical barcode labeling throughout the supply chain. Our Enterprise Labeling Solutions work to enable integrated, dynamic and data-driven labeling triggered from enterprise resource applications, allowing companies to directly leverage a source of truth for label data. Our standardized and integrated approach empowers customers to seamlessly address complex label changes to meet evolving business and regulatory requirements, while supporting high volume and global printing.
SAP customers usually drive SAP-derived data to networks of printers. In many cases, there may be hundreds of disparate printers scattered across dozens of networks, located at warehouse and production facilities around the world. The Loftware Connector for SAP solves that ‘last mile’ integration problem with a seamless software product which is easy to implement with any SAP instance, and easy to update and maintain because the Connector is entirely configuration-driven. The Loftware Connector for SAP gives any SAP-enabled business control over their current label output infrastructure and, strategically, a roadmap for future label output technology, such as RFID.
SAP instances do not support native barcode design and management without the use of scripting. This effectively eliminates it as a viable solution due to the wide variety of labels required and the necessity to manage, in real-time, differing networks of printers and the inability of every printer to print every compliant label.
The Loftware Connector for SAP offers significant advantages when needing to integrate SAP systems with Loftware’s LPS Enterprise Printing Solution:
- Fast to Implement. – The Loftware Connector for SAP is configuration-based requiring no custom coding.
- Easy to Change. – Since the solution is entirely configuration-based, post-deployment changes are simple and quick to implement.
- Robust and Reliable. – The Loftware Connector for SAP is a mission critical addition to your company’s information systems. Store and Forward and Error Recovery are just two of the built-in reliability features that are not available in other approaches.
- Field Proven. – NLINK and LPS have each been successfully field deployed at many locations throughout the world for a number of years.
- Expandable. – Unlike other approaches, the Loftware Connector for SAP is built on a full Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) product. It can be easily expanded to include connections to legacy systems, best of breed applications, the Internet, and more.
- Business Rules. – The Loftware Connector for SAP provides more than just message delivery. It allows the user to build business logic into any print transaction. Business logic is easily configured and changed for evolving business requirements, without programming.
- Data Combination. – The Loftware Connector for SAP lets you easily aggregate and manipulate data from multiple sources before producing an outbound message to one or more other systems.