The NLINK® IntelaTrac® CoNNector® provides a Wonderware Mobile Solutions supported connectivity between IntelaTrac and SAP. As a technology partner of Junot Systems, IntelaTrac engineers collaborated closely with the NLINK development team to seamlessly embedd the NLINK technology into IntelaTrac. The result is the NLINK IntelaTrac SAP CoNNector.
The IntelaTrac Work Process Management System is based on Adaptive Process Management (APM), a rules-based workflow model for implementing field force automation solutions around complex processes. Within the structure of this APM model, the data collection, field force management, asset tracking, and integration capabilities of IntelaTrac fully extend enterprise manufacturing decision support systems to mobile field workers.
The NLINK IntelaTrac CoNNector offers many advantages over other approaches when needing to integrate with IntelaTrac:
- Fast to Implement. – The NLINK IntelaTrac CoNNector is configuration-based requiring no custom coding and uses the NLINK Configuration Module (NCM) to rapidly configure the NLINK meta-database.
- Easy to Change. – No coding is required to implement the IntelaTrac to ERP connectivity. Since the configuration is stored in the NLINK meta-database and manipulated through the NCM modifications and changes are simple and quick to implement.
- Robust and Reliable. – The NLINK IntelaTrac CoNNector is a mission critical addition to your company’s information systems. Store and Forward and Error Recovery are just two of the built-in reliability features that are not available in other approaches.
- Field Proven. – The NLINK IntelaTrac CoNNector has been successfully field deployed at dozens of locations throughout the world for a number of years.
- Expandable. – Unlike other approaches, the NLINK IntelaTrac CoNNector is built on a full Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) product. It can be expanded to include connections to legacy systems, best of breed applications, the Internet, and more.
- Business Rules. – The NLINK IntelaTrac CoNNector provides more than just message delivery. It allows the user to build business logic into any transaction. Business logic is easily configured and changed for evolving business requirements, without programming.
- Data Combination. – The NLINK IntelaTrac CoNNector lets you easily aggregate and manipulate data from multiple sources before producing an outbound message to one or more other systems.