The NLINK® Avantis.PRO™ CoNNector® provides the only Avantis certified connectivity between Avantis.PRO and SAP. As a technology partner of Junot Systems, Avantis’ engineers collaborated closely with the NLINK development team to seamlessly embed the NLINK technology into Avantis.PRO. The result is the NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector.
Avantis.PRO is a comprehensive Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution deployed on a client server or web architecture. It provides comprehensive functionality for organizations whose goal is to optimize capital assets and resources, increase equipment uptime, extend equipment life and improve the efficiency of materials management. Avantis.PRO is ideally suited for larger companies with multiple sites.
The NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector offers many advantages over other approaches when needing to integrate with Avantis.PRO:
- Fast to Implement. – The NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector is configuration-based requiring no custom coding and uses the NLINK Configuration Module (NCM) to rapidly configure the NLINK meta-database.
- Easy to Change. – No coding is required to implement the Avantis.PRO to ERP connectivity. Since the configuration is stored in the NLINK meta-database and manipulated through the NCM modifications and changes are simple and quick to implement.
- Robust and Reliable. – The NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector is a mission critical addition to your company’s information systems. Store and Forward and Error Recovery are just two of the built-in reliability features that are not available in other approaches.
- Field Proven. – The NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector has been successfully field deployed at several locations throughout the world for a number of years.
- Expandable. – Unlike other approaches, the NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector is built on a full Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) product. It can be expanded to include connections to legacy systems, best of breed applications, the Internet, and more.
- Business Rules. – The NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector provides more than just message delivery. It allows the user to build business logic into any transaction. Business logic is easily configured and changed for evolving business requirements, without programming.
- Data Combination. – The NLINK Avantis.PRO CoNNector lets you easily aggregate and manipulate data from multiple sources before producing an outbound message to one or more other systems.